Allergic to nuts?
Warning: Viewing this blog may cause laughter, tears, shock and at times disbelief;
View at your own risk.
Our Girlies
Paigee
Kaci (Bo-Bacey)
Mallerie (Mo Mo)
Presley (Heppy)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
A little more NUTTY for you to enjoy!
I have a ponytail YEAh!!! I am having a blast playing dress up with Paige every day for school, thank goodness it's right across the street or mornings would be a little crazier!
It's a good thing you've got the girls and I don't. You are way better at that dress up stuff than I would EVER be. You are so cute! Glad you're having fun!
4 comments:
Very cute! I love the leopard outfit. I knew you had a crafty side. Cute bows.
It's a good thing you've got the girls and I don't. You are way better at that dress up stuff than I would EVER be. You are so cute! Glad you're having fun!
umm, I want to know how to make those bows!
Very cute but she looks way too old to be 5. She looks like a high powered working professional.
Post a Comment