This vegas trip with the girls from high school was so much fun and a much needed break. Thanks to grandpa Noonan and Jason I was able to mentally check out of life and have some fun and relaxation. I literally mentally turned off my brain my body walked, ate, laughed, relaxed, read and played, everything was a blur I had no opinions about where to go or eat other than Bahama
Breeze I didn't even pay attention to where we were driving I just went along for the ride; It was just what I needed. Thanks girls for all the laughs and crazy pictures (I swear that's when we laughed the hardest, taking wierd pictures of each other all night long.)
Breeze I didn't even pay attention to where we were driving I just went along for the ride; It was just what I needed. Thanks girls for all the laughs and crazy pictures (I swear that's when we laughed the hardest, taking wierd pictures of each other all night long.)


No comments:
Post a Comment